Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Union reservoir 6-7

Fished union res. With my neighbor, lots of short walleye 9 to 10 in. my neighbor did get a 22in. Eye, water temp was 68 in the morning and came up to 70. Found fish in 8 to 12 fow.
[signature]
Thanks for the report Chuck, is that the first time to fish union res.? Is it a long drive from your place? Sounds like the water there is warming up to the same as it is here.
[signature]
Yeah that was the first time I fished union, then I fished it again on 6-13 and did way better. We caught 17 walleye all between 12 and 24in. and 15 wipers between 10 and 17in. Water temp was 68 at 7:00am and warmed up to 70 at 2:00pm. here’s a pic of the 24in.
[signature]
Wow, that is a great trip and a 24" eye to boot , awesome. Sounds like the wipers are coming on strong too. Where you trolling cranks? From that report I'm guessing you found your new favorite lake.[Wink]
[signature]
Have you made any return trips to Union reservoir Chuck?
[signature]
I haven't been out fishing for over 1 month, my truck was broke. It's fixed now so I will be going out this weekend.
[signature]
Well that's a bummer but I know how that is, been there myself two years ago. I was just lucky I had a good friend to take me out during that time or I'd have been without any fishing too. Good luck this weekend.
[signature]