Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats your favorite?
hey i was wondering whats your favorite plastic lure for bass?
[signature]
I like to use the Senko's, AAs, Yamamoto's, and the Gitzit's. I do use a variety of colors depending on wheather I am fishing for Large Mouths or Smallies.
[signature]
Senkos are the best hands down.[cool]
[signature]
I'll have to say berkley blue fleck 7" curly worms. caught alot of bass on them.
[signature]

Hey there kansasfisher89,

I'm sure you're talking about those freshwater type basses. However, my little Southern California saltwater bass (calico, sand, and spotted bay bass) love the plastics too.

Their menu includes swimbait (soft plastics): AA's, Big Hammers, Fish Traps, and Storm baits.

JapanRon
[signature]
Great topic! I'll hafta keep an eye on it since one of the fish I want to concentrate on this year is bass... largemouth and smallies.

I wonder what our bass tournament fishermen have to say.
[signature]
Hey DDR, just remember that the colors and styles are a litte different for each geographical area and body of water. The worst case scenario could be that you accidently learn a technique on how to use the color in your area with authority.
[signature]
where can i find AA's
[signature]
Most of your fish and tackle shops should have them. I think I saw some at Wallmart. You may even want to check out Tackledirect.com. They are one of our sponsors for the site and have really good prices.[cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#000080][size 2]Last year was my first year to try plastics. I used Berkley Power Leeches and Berkley Red Shad Power Worms. (loved them!)[/size][/#000080][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][#000080][size 2]THIS year I have some handpoured baits to try from Senko Sam and BearPaws Handpoured Baits. I also have some Senkos to try! So.... time will tell which is my favorite! Oh, I also have some Berkley Gulp Turtleback Minnows to try.[/size][/#000080][/font]
[signature]