Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry's
They are still catching big ones at Henry's. This group showed pictures of 8 fish caught last weekend .
[signature]
NICE!!!!!!!
[signature]
What a fishery. Looks like another good year.
[signature]
Kill 'em all!
[signature]
The Brookies and the Hybrids can't reproduce. They are Sterile. So you are not hurting the gene pool buy keeping them . That is one of the reasons they grow so fast . They don't waste any energy tring to reproduce .
[signature]
I was just going by the fact that larger fish like that dont eat very well. Unless you're gonna hang 'em, -
[signature]
I agree 100 percent . On the wall or back in . I would like to mount that Brookie .
[signature]
I've never caught a trout over 7 pounds, so I doubt know about eating one over ten. However, I love to eat the bigger trout that you can felet and cut all the bones out. And then I deep fry them. I hate the bones in fish, and big trout you can get rid of them.
[signature]
I've never caught a Brookie out of Henrys, but the fish that I have caught and ate always taste a little Mossy, no matter how we take care of them or how big they are. The fish out of Island park are first class!
[signature]
That's good to know about Island Park. What do You catch them on? I have only fished Henry's once in a boat. Several times ice fishing. But I didn't taste no moss. I heard the same thing about Chesterfield for years, I denied ever tasting moss there too. And then I did get a mossy one.
[signature]