Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redeemed!!! Cat and no hospital!!
Well after Wednesday catching catfish and having to go to the er, today I made a quick afternoon trip to the lake to redeem myself with a hole in my stomach still from the last time.... litterally... got 4 cats pretty quick right on the frags south of saratoga park marina in the boat, bout 5 feet of water on perch, 8/0 team catfish circle hooks and a slip float set about 4 feet, biggest was 30" didn't get a weight but heres a few pictures! Enjoy and see ya on the water!

Icesled checkniut that tat Wink
[signature]
Cool tatoo! Hey, man, if you are going to keep on catching big fish like that we could sure use you on the south team. It's never too late to sign up.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

I'm signed up for team south I just keep forgetting my bft logo for the pictures I'll remember it friday!!
[signature]
Good. If you forget it again it is permissible to make a hand written facsimile.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Great fish and remember fishing is more fun if you don’t end up in the ER lol
[signature]
How did you fish the perch? Whole little ones? Or cut someway?
[signature]

I'll try to remember! I was a bit more cautious than ever before today with them fins! I have the logo in my truck the hard part is remembering to grab it! But friday I'll remember it and anchor up in a good spot and look for a 32" er!!
[signature]
The perch are from fish lake from ice fishing I like to cut them in 3rds, I always prefer the head section! And slip bober always does better for me then bottom fishing, and I love the red team catfish 6/0 or 8/0 circle hooks, 20lb red braid mainline, 30lb mono leader as mono is proven less abrasive then braid in the weeds.. but the nonstretch braid to keep them from getting where they shouldn't be going
[signature]
Go for it. It looks like you'll put you hole self into it[Wink].
[signature]

[bobhappy][bobhappy] next tattoo will be around it!!
[signature]
Exactly what I was thinking!
[signature]