Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a guide at strawberry?
Looking to head up there on July 20th, curious if anyone knows of a good guide to take my son, 11 years old, and I out? Is it best to just contact the reservoir?
[signature]
I would call the Strawberry marina, I think there is a guy guides out of there. The folks at marina would know for sure.
[signature]
Yikes! Just checked there website. That seems pretty pricey.
[signature]
I’m not a guide but I’m taking my boat and fishing Strawberry for Kokanee on the 19th if you and your boy want to join me I have all the tackle and gear and generally get on the fish, all I ask is that you chip in for gas.
[signature]
Yup that would be painful, we fished with a guide through the ice last winter, not paying, but part of our group, and he is pretty good for getting you into the good fish, but with a budget like mine I couldn’t afford that price. Can’t beat Obi’s offer and he’s very good for finding fish as well. Just remember boats drink more fuel than you think so take good care of him and I hope you and your son have a great trip. Good luck. J
[signature]
Obi is the best. He took me out for my first kokes ever and it was a fun trip. He has a new boat so you'll feel like you are paying the big bucks anyway.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

ObiFishKenobi has a passion for fishing, and can put you on the kokes!
[signature]
The rates are high just about anywhere you go. Flaming Gorge is comparable to rates at Strawberry. But the right guide can make all the difference. But the $$$ are a big sacrifice.
[signature]
Oh that's so kind of you. Let me message you my phone number.
[signature]