Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln Beach July 1
Hit the big pond about 7:30 this morning. Slightly chop on the lake at launch. Fished my favorite spots without a lot of success. So I tried a few more favorite spots and started picking up a few for a fish fry and some to share with my neighbors. Brought home 8. No bump up fish today. 27” was my biggest. All caught on White Bass.
[signature]
Ditto here. Arrived at 5:00 fished until almost noon, best was a 26 incher. Which way did they go??
[signature]
About 2 miles East of LB channel.
[signature]
Tried there first thing but too windy to hold boat in place. Tried 7 miles west of Lincoln launch, lots of fish but no bigguns. Agree though, BI is probably were a potential bumper might be hanging out. Maybe next time.[Tongue]
[signature]
Nice bunch of cats!

The flow has been turned off up here on the river. We went from super high all spring to mid-summer draw down within a couple of weeks.

I might have to make a trip down south and try the big pond.
[signature]
Did you see any carp in the shallows around the shoreline? I never made it down there during spawn and think I missed my chance.
[signature]
Some carp in the reeds. More were is loose groups just drifting around outside the reeds in 2-3’ of water.
[signature]