https://www.cannonoptimum.com/

may be good for Lake trout it networks with your Humminbird fish-finder

I have two friends that need two more down riggers they may like me

my wife may not like me.
[signature]
Those look really cool.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Had a couple of digi troll IV for years before the circuit board went out. Now running scotty's. Those look similar to what we had but can connect to other electronics. Where did you see the $?
[signature]
I think its great idea with this technology but doesn't do me much good restricting me to a Hummingbird unit when I own a Raymarine.
[signature]
[quote Bduck]I think its great idea with this technology but doesn't do me much good restricting me to a Hummingbird unit when I own a Raymarine. [/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Yeah; I'm kind of in the same boat. Not a big fan of HB sonars. I use Lowrance and have been thinking about moving to a Garmin. It sucks big time that all the companies don't use a universal technology for linking all your gear together and synced.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
I lost my taste for Lowrance long ago but have switched Raymarine . I try to stay open minded with some of the units but pricing has started going off the charts. the new RM Element got me hook line & sinker. [bobwhistle]
[signature]