Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry not Magic Report but Oster Ponds
As I mentioned in my earlier report I have family in town and all the women left us with all the kids. There were four men with 11 kids. Instead of going to Magic we went to Oster ponds. All the kids caught fish. We caught 6 rainbows and 10 bluegill. Kids had fun realing everything in and getting tangled in the trees and watching there uncle go swimming to get his lure back when he snagged up in a tree. Good time but boy it was warm. I am glad we only fished for 3-4 hours.
[signature]
Thanks for the report, sounds like a fun outing, especially for the kids. Sure is nice to have those local ponds where you can easily get to and everyone can catch fish like that. I see the girl is wearing one of the Roar T shirts, our church is starting that VBS this week I believe.
[signature]
The kids had a blast fishing and yes those ponds are great when you have a big crew. The kids did the ROAR theme for their bible camp this year and it was great. I have only been a Christian since 2015 and my wife 2017 so our kids have only been to a few camps and love every minute of it. They come home and just unload on stories about camp its great.
[signature]
These new style of kids camps are really becoming popular. They have been showing us video of them from other churches and the kids really seem to like them and all the props they are putting up, really gives you the feel of Africa. When kids are excited about going to church, that really means something.
[signature]