Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear River Cats!
Went to the Bear River last week, tried fishing during the daytime this time. A little slow at first, but it picked up towards the afternoon. Caught several fish, the largest were 27" & 28" long. All caught using carp meat. Great way to spend Friday 7-5-19!
[signature]
Welcome to BFT and thanks for posting. Looks like you had a great time. Catching cats is a nice way to spend any afternoon.
[signature]
Welcome to BFT. Nice 1st post. If you would like, get signed up for the cat contest on the Utah Contests page. We could use some more northern catters in the contest. Great job!
[signature]
Welcome aboard. Very nice mess of cats. If you're on the river and see a grey ford f150 come over and say hay. When I don't forget (which seems to be happening a lot lately) I have my BFT flag waving in back. Like Jigfisher said I'm sure the catfish contest is still open. Just go to State Fishing Forums, click Utah, click Utah contest. You'll find all the rules in there. you.ll also find a catfishing thread where you can ask for help. Its all for fun.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Welcome to the site! Sure sounds like you had a nice outing.

What's you favorite way to cook your catfish?
[signature]
Welcome to the site and thanks for posting... Great bunch of cats.... Nice to see they are on the feed bag again... Thanks for the post... Later J
[signature]
Hey John, did you get a new truck? Or has your F150 always been grey? Am I just going really blind? I thought it was black.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Welcome to the most active forum on BFT [Wink]. You have already been greeted by the 2 best Caters on the North Cat Contest Team, jig-fisher and Ahi1953.
I don't get out to the Bear as often as Ahi1953, or catch as big Cats as jig-fisher or Ahi1953, or some of those fellows in the Rebel (South Team), but always enjoy the hunt and the friendly competition. Us up here in the north cat team are hanging on to a slime lead, but could sure use another northern cat catcher.

I don't fly my BFT Flag from my truck like Ahi1953 (John) does (sometimes) [laugh], but if you see a white GMC Sierra Crew Cab with BFT Decal in back window parked along the river somewhere, I'm probably close by. Come by and put faces to names.
[signature]

Cool
same truck Forest. it is on the darker side of grey . but definitely not black
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
"the north cat team are hanging on to a slime lead"

I love a good pun, even if sometimes they are accidental [Wink].
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Well I gotta jump in the river and say hi to the new catter too.

I'm the ghost of CoyoteSpinner! "He's not dead yet. . . "

Nice cats, nice first post.
Hey Yote, been after the cats yet? I've been possessed of the farming bug lately and haven't been on the pond since early May, so I haven't had a tug for far too long... Nice to see your still around and thinking of the fish anyway... Hope you get a chance to get after them.. Later Jeff
[signature]
hey John, nice to know you are still kickin.
[signature]

Cool