Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming Gorge
Great week at the Gorge weather was good (and hot ) as well was the fishing fished up north fish are scattered so it was nice you didn't have to be in with a bunch of boats to be on fish all of our fish came between 35 ft. To 43 ft. And spinners were the hot ticket. Pink eclipse and hot damn as well as bread and butter did the damage best kokanee caught was a 4.16 lb that my wife picked up two others that were3.96 and a 3.92 I will try and post a photo this 4.16 dwared this 3.70
[signature]

[signature]
Your pic didn't post but this year has been one of the best years for koke's! Also can you post some pictures of those lures? I'm not fimilare with those.
[signature]
They are Kokanee Creek Tackle splatter blade spinners. Bread and butter is white with chartreuse splatter, hot damn is white with pink splatter, pink eclipse is pink and white. you can see pictures on Kokanee creek web site. Bite was 35 to 45 ft.
Art is having trouble downloading pics. with his phone.
[signature]
Hey Art, if you want to send me the pics you are trying to post, I'll get them added for you. You two had a great week at the Gorge, sounds like some nice kokes were caught.
[signature]
Don’t want to hijack the thread but rather add on. No need for another seperate report I don’t feel! My boat didn’t get the huge fish onlychild did but we did have great action with multiple doubles and one successfully landed triple. We kept the ones over 3 lbs and the bleeders/ones we couldn’t release quickly. My best for the weekend was 3.21 and I need to show off my sister’s red. They’re starting to really grow fast and change colors.
[signature]