Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scofield Holiday
For a holiday there were only a few boats on Scofield yesterday which surprised me. It is so nice to see that lake level at full pool.

We tried several spots on the lake and no matter where we were the fishing was the same. The fish were all small. All caught at about 10 ft. White tube with a worm. Catching was fast enough to keep a 3 year old interested.

I can't wait until all those little fish grow up.
[signature]
Thanks for the report. How small was "small"? What was the length range? Any rainbows or chubs?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

All the fish were 12 to 14 inches. We did catch a few rainbows and only 2 chubs. They were all skinny.
[signature]
Those fish at Scofield have been the the same size for 5 years now. But if you're fishing with kids it's the best place to go because the fast action will get them hooked for life.
[signature]
And there was a time when the fishing was just as fast, or faster, and the fish you caught were big, fat, and healthy.

[red]⫸[/red][orange]<{[/orange][yellow]{{[/yellow][green]{[/green][size 4][green]⦇[/green][/size][blue]°>[/blue]
[signature]