Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crabbing in Edenton.
We tried on the south side of the sound, but nothing hit. Took off to North side of sound into Edenton, by RT 43. Seeing as I saw crab pots on that side I anchored and threw out 8 lines with chicken between the rows of pots. Slack tide but I had to try anyway. After an hour and nothing I told Tripp to pull up bait we are going home. Well had a keeper crab on it. So why not, lets give it another 15 mins. Well the bite was on for the next hour. Boated 11 till I called it quits due to time. This spot is a little bit of a run to get to. I'll be looking for a closer launch area for sure. I'll be back at full moon for sure. What better place to be in the hot weather. [cool]
[signature]
Congrats on the crabs, any pics? If not, how big are they?
[signature]
Well nothing up loaded again, but they were just legal size go 5 1/2" point to point. I'm going again on Friday alone so I can put more in the freezer. Well might take T-Dog. lol Next week I'll be back chasing LG Mouth again were ever the good lord sends me. Hopefully I'll have a good report next week.
[signature]
Well that's strange, I wonder what went wrong. Good luck on the LM bass next week.
[signature]