Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best freshwater fishing lure
[fishon] I met this professional freshwater fisherman Steve Partridge in Payson Utah. I asked him to give me Fishing 🎣 lessons. He not only taught me how to fish he made sure every time I went fishing I would be able catch fish. He created a lure system he calls fire power Lures he has a website by the same name. Meeting him changed my life and upped my fishing game.
[signature]
Visited the site and there wasn't much to look at except a box of soft plastics that don't always contain the same colors. How did he affect your fishing after you fished with him? Couldn't have been the lures since most are conventional in design and smaller than most bass lures. (IE 7" plastic worm).
[signature]
He taught me to fish trout/walleye his system has a hollow body sleeve that has a slow sent dispersal and hidden weight so it makes the lure look good, smell good and feel good for the fish. He has also told me he is coming out with three other kits a bass kit, a panfishing kit and an ice fishing kit. they should all roll out over the next 6 months. I went from catching just a few fish each time I went out to fish and with this system I caught 58 fish. It was so worth it I never had this much fun fishing before.
[signature]
I hope his products sell. "Best freshwater lures" includes a very large number of different baits - many that are versatile catching most fish species. The competition is fierce especially on Ebay where kits are not much in demand, but bags of individual lure designs are in certain sizes and colors. Good thing I make my own though if the price is right, why not?
[signature]
I was born and raised in Payson, so your post caught my attention. I went to Steve's website and under every category I got, "New products are coming soon!"
[signature]
Learn till die.
Fish till die.
[fishin]
[signature]