Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle 8/31
Me and a friend went to Jordanelle and launched from Rockcliff ramp. We fished from 7-2 and caught plenty of fish. In fact, we managed to catch four different species. We started bottom bouncing on a school of perch using dropshot hooks tipped with worm and it wasn't 5 minutes and we were reeling in fish. It wasn't a perch though, it was a wiper. Continuing to try for perch, we fished for about an hour and managed 3 nice perch but the bite was slow. We decided to pull out and throw a couple of 3 inch senkos for small mouth bass and caught a fair share. While doing so i caught a nice rainbow. It was very sunny and the typical boat traffic. In all we managed only 1 wiper, 1 rainbow, 3 perch, and about 30 bass. All released except the perch.
[signature]
Man, you're making me jealous. I still have to catch wipers and smallmouths this year. Maybe I can get up there before it gets too cold. Thanks for the details, they'll come in handy.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

How many fow were you in?
[signature]
We fished in 30-35 feet and what seemed like rocky bottoms.
[signature]