Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marlin Fishing - with me! :)
Hey guys. Just want to post some information about deep sea fishing in Punta Cana Dominican Republic. If you are dreaming about some nice trophy fishing and thinking about traveling over here (Dominican Republic) you need to know all about what species we are getting over here. So feel free to visit our website, we tried to fill it with much interesting information about fishing and everything that connects with that. Also if you have any questions about fishing over here feel free to write to me. And finally if you are planning to come down for vacay, I would love to go fishing with u.
EDIT: links are not allowed for new members unless you follow the rules.
[signature]
Welcome to the site elenakriv, here is a link to our Saltwater fishing boards:
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...ategory=71

Just so you know the rules on this site for charters and guides, here they are:

BFT will allow Charters and guides to post on this site for free, with links to their charters or guide service, if they follow a few rules. The first rule is not to post advertisement, without a report. Also, no advertisement of lures or accommodations or items that are endorsed by these Charters or guides unless they pay for that advertisement. Thanks for understanding and for your support of this site. If you have any question feel free to ask me.
WH2
[signature]