Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FYSA
At Pineview Utah Recreation Company will per my info will be collecting launch fees until 30 October.
[signature]
Wow, that really sucks!! Guess my crappie fishing at PV will really be limited this year, during the open water season. Thanks for the info Kim.
[signature]
Where did they post it? I thought they stopped for all of Oct in past years.
[signature]
K2 will know for sure but I'm thinking at the boat ramps. Since the new company took over, the rules have changes I guess.
[signature]
Yes they will be charging until end of October to launch. How I know is because I camp and fish up there “a lot” and was told by area manager when I asked how long they would be charging to launch. You can contact URC (Utah Recreation Company) at 385-273-1100 and ask. I tend not to pass along fake news. [Smile]
[signature]
Guess I will take my crappie fishing to East Canyon and Willard rather than Pineview.
I think you will have a tough time at either of those lakes catching crappie but if you do, please let me know and I will do the same. I fish Willard weekly and have only caught a few all year. I know they are in EC but I've never caught any there, hopefully one day I'll figure that lake out.
[signature]
There are crappie on Echo also.
[signature]
[quote hogstalker]There are crappie on Echo also.[/quote][#800000][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]ON Echo, or IN Echo?
[/size][/font][/#800000]

[#800000][size 3][font "Comic Sans MS"]Sorry, just couldn't resist. [Wink][/font][/size][/#800000]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Really, that's news to me. I knew there were walleye and channel cats in there but not the crappie, thanks for the info. If they ever take off, like they have in Pineview, that could make a great addition to that lake. For the years they have been in East Canyon, they have never really done that well, IMO.
[signature]