Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with a new rod
Hey guys I just got a tatula sv tw 6.3.1 left handed I'm looking to use the reel for a crankbait, swimbait set up. Im really looking for an all around rod that can do multiple things I prefer the dobyns, st croix, and g Loomis rods any suggestions would be helpful, I like for my rods to be able to do 3 lures very well not specialize in 1 thing. Also my budget for the rod is 250$
[signature]
I don’t know if you watch YouTube but tacklejunky81 who is an almost straight bass fisherman uses the Okuma line and he just did a video on the new okuma tcs and how much he loves it. I just looked up on amazon and they go for about $110 roughly depending on the one you choose. I know it’s not in your choices but that is another option.
[signature]
What kind of fish do you catch in Mumbai India?
[signature]
I've seen you reply like this a couple times now. Are these posts for real or just another form of some kind of scam like the "No Name" phone calls I get several times a day. [mad]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
We have been getting a rash of this type of post from Mumbai India. They ask questions, then later come back and edit their post and put in some type of link. I've seen it so many times lately I know exactly what they are planning on doing. Since posting links is not allowed on BFT, unless they pay to advertise here, this is just way for them to get free advertising on this site. It is very unlikely they are interested in what they are asking about, as they will rarely ever answer my questions or even reply when someone gives them an answer. That being said, we do get legit question from people that are truly needing help, so you just never know. When I see an odd post or a new member asking question like this, I always check their IP address.
[signature]
Kind of figured it was something like that
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool