Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln Beach today
Got a late start today but arrived about 11:00. Lynn was just arriving back at the launch. Exchanged pleasantries and I was on my way. Water temps were 61 at launch and 66 when I left around 4:00. Numbers were down but size was up. Only boated 9 fish; but two were over 31". White bass and Sanpete chubs were used for bait. Didn't seem to be a preference. Tight lines.
[signature]
Wow, what a great day. Maybe, someday I will crack the 30" mark for catfish.[:/]
[signature]
You sly old fox! We've been plying those same waters and coming up with some okay bumpers (at least the guys I've been fishing with have) then you sneak in the hen house and snag a couple of real brutes. When I grow up I want to be you.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Craig even a blind hog can find an acorn ever once and a while!
[signature]
You didn't miss anything in the morning! I started at Provo before daylight and got a few WB for bait. Fished for cats til about noon. It was slow for me too. I landed 11, but didn't find anything over 29". I would have traded any two of mine for a couple like yours!

Thanks for the report
[signature]
Great fish Ice! They are brutes.
[signature]