Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micro-fishing Willard bay
A quick run to Willard a few weeks back. Only had a hour to play so opted to mess with the panfish in the outlet. I am pretty sure they are Green Sunfish but when they are that small I am never sure if they are young bluegill. Was not going to post the video but it was a ton of fun and Cookie said the underwater footage was pretty good and worth sharing. If you have some little kids and want to hear them squeal give this a try.

Gear is the smallest hook ya got and tip with a Powerbait Crappie Nibble.

Fall is going by to fast - so much water to hit still

Tight lines

https://youtu.be/vriCye_GUGA
[signature]
Glad you shared. That is some really cool video!
[signature]
Wow, I'm surprised that water there is so clear. I have fished there before but maybe I was using lures that were too big. What kind of camera were you using for the, in the water part of your, video?
[signature]
I was suprised on the water clarity too. Tons of carp just out from there that had the rest of it muddy. I wish I would have had some dough bait or planko corn bait. Would have been fun to mess with the carp.

The camera is a Gopro hero 7. It is excellent for underwater footage to 10 ft or less. The manual say it can go deeper, too. My only issue has been after dunking it, the mic can sound muffled if you dont blow in it to clear residual water out.. You can hear that a couple times in the video.
[signature]
I think mine is a Hero 4 but I doubt it is waterproof, like yours. Do you have software to edit your video or do you do it online?
[signature]
To edit the video I have two programs. Camtasia that I bought, but dont use as much now. I recently downloaded a free version of Davinci Resolve. It is really good editing software. Cant believe it was free. It can do way more than I understand right now or ever will. My favorite toy for filming is fast becoming my drone. I cant use it in a lot if places, but when I can, it is a ton of fun to shoot video with. I with I was better at flying it.
[signature]
Thanks for the info, I've download a lot of video from my Gopro but have never don't any editing of it, maybe this Winter[:/].
[signature]