Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Echo State Park
[url "https://www.facebook.com/EchoStatePark/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARAOxk9giKYUN5bCBxq9azp3LVLxF2WD1jngMyAOiOkDqE4zCHWoKOsfRSW4EEuC0sdT7uAbWLQboZZg&hc_ref=ARQOsz7R3MANrhE1rDZgvn3rQbpltCXQxLlneg2F30a-4Jk-epLpWuousBGLgIpcSOA&fref=nf&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARAGAmECQrT6_A2n2OY3fnpf5ZQXqZR5wPop6N7VsymR9F1CkQBem9oNjezlAHE90Uii21MXcJEKGkjWH66BNyfhCCvq-FQxWXrteETfSHFEaDFCW8cedY1LKfDU8gUmNdj_EKAEOTVHDCfVPN_NBIyP44nIBTeCH3eMs_fjMVSmoLtiqPgIh1vAJ5QXZEev_ILVRrOzJZMxWPNjv07J56MZbLPcA-m9FfTGKbyggycJtdR9XimxRJ_MdxEtVYvJLaEdiwG44psgtSYZrzhbfXbfSmf3JnIc5AA90rKY6UcXl3_xMxyyLIgi8xF8XIuhO3LgIHbdt-RZAr2vxGLW5arXmEEklOcyQ-ZGzTNqAPgMOwJPML7WnA"]Echo State Park[/url]

As the boating season draws to a close we have removed our docks for the year. We do not have a wedge dock at this time. The bathrooms have also been winterized for the year and our campground is now closed. Thanks for a great season! Our entrance fees are now $6 per vehicle. Looking forward to the rest of fall and hopefully another great ice fishing season!
[signature]
Good to know. Thanks for the post.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Not been to Echo in several years. Are there any vault toilets ?
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
[#800000][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]No, they don't have any vault toilets. Last winter, they had a porta-john and I assume they will do the same thing this winter. That plastic is darn cold at -20. [cool]
[/size][/font][/#800000]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Yeah, I bet it is. But I won't be up there for the ice fishing. Was thinking about a trip up there this weekend, maybe. Try for some Perch.
Thanks Bob
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool