Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RECORD WIPER STILL SWIMMING
Here is a pic of a wiper in North Huntington Reservoir that would break the current record. Happy hunting and may the record wiper win!!!
Can you imagine how that fish would feel on the end of pole. Remember to catch and release.
[signature]
28.5 Inches
14.75 lbs

Wow!!
[signature]
That lake will be overran on Saturday!!!
[signature]
[quote chinook]Here is a pic of a wiper in North Huntington Reservoir that would break the current record. Happy hunting and may the record wiper win!!!
Can you imagine how that fish would feel on the end of pole. Remember to catch and release.[/quote]
i think its not pc to tell the hook and cook crew its not their right to harvest
fish that are just gonna die or so the experts tolds me
but i 100% agree that not allowing more than 1 to enjoy the opportunity of
such merit and pleasure, for substance in their belly, i highly doubt anyone here really needs
is hudgely selfish
oh and if you could tell them what it ate, at what depth, speed of retrieve,
time of day, gps location and directions
it would pain me but probably make a lot of people happy
[signature]
I am of the "reel 'em, kill 'em, creel 'em, chill 'm, and grill 'm SOMETIMES" school of piscatorial pleasure. But I find myself returning most of them to their watery wonderland if I can. I say live and let live and to each his own.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Has anyone seen my super-secret bassrods decoder ring? I haven't had a need for it lately, and seem to have misplaced it.

In the mean time, can anyone help me out with fishskibum's post? I'm lost....
[signature]
thats amazing....

Looks like a nice size Striper.....

great job and thanks for sharing
[signature]
[quote PBH]

In the mean time, can anyone help me out with fishskibum's post? I'm lost....[/quote]

Go read through Tube Dudes post about Willard and you'll see his wonderful introduction to this site.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
[quote a_bow_nut][quote PBH]

In the mean time, can anyone help me out with fishskibum's post? I'm lost....[/quote]

Go read through Tube Dudes post about Willard and you'll see his wonderful introduction to this site.[/quote]

I just read some of that -- I was AMAZED that Tubedude as allowed to personally attack a forum member's grammar without a moderator shutting him down. That's weird -- seems a bit like a double-standard from past experiences.

Oh well. I guess I wasn't the only one that needed the decoder-ring.

TubeDude -- I think you must have stolen my decoder-ring. It is apparent, because you were able to decipher fishskibum's messages in that other thread. Can I have it back please? Thanks.

PBH
[signature]
Further reading of that other thread. Comment: I'm kind of liking this guy fishskibum. He's rubbing off on me....
[signature]
gholman needed a ring

"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia
Jerry didnt
jus sayin

how many more of these posts do i need to make before

"I find i have had my reward
In the doing of the thing
-Halden "BUZZ" Holmstrom
fore i dont needs to type that every time at the end of my posts
or am i missin sumthins?
[signature]
We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little tuberduders. Wicked, tricksy, false!

lovin the whippers on noodle rods.

[Image: 9yuxTNj.jpg?1]

Muchos de los que viven merecen morir y algunos de los que mueren merecen la vida. ¿Puedes devolver la vida? Entonces no te apresures a dispensar la muerte, pues ni el más sabio conoce el fin de todos los caminos.

[Image: xLutG91.jpg?1]

As it was, then again it will be; though the course may change sometimes, rivers always lead to the sea.

[Image: M48zj2c.jpg?1]
[signature]
"TubeDude -- I think you must have stolen my decoder-ring. It is apparent, because you were able to decipher fishskibum's messages in that other thread. Can I have it back please? Thanks."

[#0000FF]Didn't steal your Bassrods decoder ring. I had my own. Even had version 2.3. But, alas, when I applied it to the first post by FSB the decoder started smoking and then a couple of whistles and it was toast. We're all on our own.[/#0000FF]
[signature]
So, I forgot to put an emoji after my catch and release statement. [Wink]
I don't mind anyone taking fish under the regulations of the lake. I love to eat fish and I was just kidding around so I can catch it.

I assumed that everyone will see the DWR article so I wasn't worried about letting the cat out of the bag, so to speak.

Peace to everyone on BFT!!
[signature]
PBJ were those wipers from this year? It's the first year in over a decade I didn't land a wiper on my fly rod[Sad]. Fairly certain I know the locale of those, but I couldn't get them to play this year.
[signature]
Forget the ring, I need an aspirin now...
[signature]
[#0000FF]If it requires "something stronger" to write like that, you might need something stronger than aspirin to be able to translate.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
[quote MrShane]Forget the ring, I need an aspirin now...[/quote]
Jazz fan?
[Image: P7123626.jpg]
at least ya got to dance till the end twice in his 6
[quote PBH]

lovin the whippers on noodle rods.

[.img]https://i.imgur.com/xLutG91.jpg?1[/img]

As it was, then again it will be; though the course may change sometimes, rivers always lead to the sea.

[.img]https://i.imgur.com/M48zj2c.jpg?1[/img][/quote]

I found a few more
[Image: IMG_2883_zpsevefn8oj.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2821_zpsoqa6lvox.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2824_zpsggyk79rf.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2817_zpsvquwajyo.jpg][Image: IMG_0386_zpsafcqtmbx.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0395_zpskemg2gzi.jpg]

and sum frozen custard pies
https://vimeo.com/21802160
[signature]