Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FirstLight, Chick & Nick, LM & Spotted Bass, CFF Classic (10/5 & 10/6), Nauticman
Not much of a showing for us. We crashed and burned HARD. Can't blame conditions, the fish, or anything really because most of the guys caught fish; including some really good bags both days. Bright side was, my wife and daughter showed up at the weigh-in to surprise me which was cool. Totally didn't expect that. Too bad we didn't have a lot to weigh in this time. <br /><br />Hats off to everyone that caught some fish. Especially to Mark & Ray on getting the W for the 2 day event. Stayed strong the whole season. <br /><br />Thanks to the guys on the committee for a great season and all the hard work every tournament. All the events are well run and weigh-ins are very efficient so the fish get weighed and back in the water quickly.<br /><br />Thanks to my partners every tournament. Dad in the day events and Frank Chupaska in the night deals. And Calder Martin in the day events when Dad cannot fish with me. <br /><br /> emoToast <br /><br /><br />See y'all next season