Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear L
As TD was mentioning to me that I have bad juju this week but the spell is being broken. I was contacted by my fishing buddy in Idaho Falls that fishing is on for the Big Blue Monday Veterans Day. Fish blood & guts has been a little enemic lately for it has been a month. Hope to see others out there as well.
[signature]
Good luck Roger, hope you guys hook some pigs
[signature]
My wife and I took a stab at Bear Lake a couple weeks ago. We did fairly well for being amateur's catching 13 nice size Mack's through the week. Im heading back for action this Vets Day too. [fishon]

I learned that my kokanee net was a little small. I'm getting a big fish net soon. The we fish caught ran between 8 lb and 18 lb. Pictures of a couple fish attached
[signature]

My wife and I can't get up there before next Friday , but we are going to be there from November 15-24 to try some much needed hydrotherapy.
[signature]
Was there on 2 separate occasions with you Dallas, once with my boat, and a continued shakedown on your new to you boat the next trip out which we were able to get in more fishing. Good fishing those days I was there. Veterans Day I will set us up with pull pork sliders, boat food that will leave a BBQ aroma contrail over the lake. This is a special lure for the fishermen.[Wink] The pic I inserted is an 8lb pork butt going on the offset wood smoker all day Sunday. Its marinating with a smoky brown sugar rub and tonight I will inject it and let it sit overnight.[cool]
I also discussed with AFDan of coming up for a day during his trip.

[signature]
Wow! Nice fish!
[signature]