Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been reading this site for several years and have appreciated the information I received. I've never actually joined a forum until now. I'm not totally "digitally challenged" but just never got around to it until now. I hope to be able to contribute something occasionally and not just read posts. I look forward getting to know the members of BFT. Thanks
[signature]
FishfulThinkin, welcome to BFT as an active member. I see from your profile you are in the southern realm of the forum. If you like to fish for Catfish at Utah Lake, I'm sure those folks would love to have you on their team next year during the Cat Contest. Lord knows they could use the help............[Wink] Just a friendly jab at those folks. Actually they are a pretty great bunch of anglers. Most of them are more than willing to pass on information, and not just about Utah Lake or Catfish.
Anyway, welcome again.

[fishon]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
And come to the Fall Get Together to meet some of these reprobates in person.
[signature]
2 welcome to the forum. I'm in your neck of the woods just a bit south I'm in santaquin. I fish Lincoln beach primarily for cats. I don't travel to far. Trying to get my boat fixed for next year and then may hit provo harbor once in a while. If you ever need anything just holler I'm glad to help if I can.
[signature]
Welcome to BFT... glad to have you with us... please feel free to join in on posts and activities... Currently signing up for the ice challenge contest and the get together on Nov. 13th at Holy Smoke in Layton... If you want more info let me know I'll tell you how to learn more... Thanks for signing up.. Jeff
[signature]
Clever username.[cool]
[signature]
Jeff, is that the firm date for Cat Contest Dinner, 13 Nov. ?
I don't see it anywhere in the contest posts.
[signature]

Cool
Hey now Rocky, you and I just might resemble that remark ....[Wink]
[signature]

Cool
In case you haven't seen it is under the big fish fall get together Nov 13 there is a post for it. I was wondering why I didn't see your name on the roll call for the dinner but yes Nov 13th at 5-7 is the dinner at holy smoke. Hope to see you there.
[signature]
Oh it's under general posts not in under contests
[signature]
Yea, Ii finally found it. Jeff usually posts in in the contest forum, or with a sticky note that keeps it at the top of the general forum. But no biggee, found it. We will be there.

I have my starting retirement seminar on base that same day at 2 PM. May have to go direct from that to Holy Smokes.
[signature]

Cool