Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chasing Speckled trout.
Headed to the sound. Found a stream that connects to it that sound. A friend told me that they head up it when it gets colder. Well I took the ride but I guess it's not quite cold enough. [Sad] I'll try again at the end of the month. Cat fish are hitting again in the rivers, I'm just not into chasing them at this point. I just can't seem to put the boat away for the season yet. But if it stays in the low 40's I will.
[signature]
Well that's too bad the trout were not there yet. I don't blame you for not wanting to put the boat away, I never put my boat away here, until the snow gets to deep to move it out of my yard.[Wink]
[signature]
LOL NOW thats waiting till you can't. I'll give it one more try in a few weeks if I can grab a nice day. Y"all have a great thanksgiving. [Wink]
[signature]
I was hoping the good weather we have been having would hold on a little longer but it wasn't to be, we got 17" in the last 4 days, so unless the weather changes and it warms up again by boat is socked in until the end of Winter.[Sad] Hope you had a great Thanksgiving too.
[signature]