Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Anyone been up to PineView latley?
I have been thinking of heading up thier but all i keep hearing is that no one is catching anything on anything. But I was thinking about going anyway, can't be a Ice fisherman and not be a little hard headed. Any help or suggestion would be appretiated. Thanks Onemorecast
[signature]
Hay there onemorecast I have not seen or heard much about Pineview this year except that people see fish on the finder but cannot get any thing to bite. I am thinking about going up sometime soon and try with some ultralight gear with a float with a float stopper to see if the crappies are biting real light so that you not notice it.
[signature]
I have wanted to head up there and try for a muskie through the ice!!! It would be worth a day of real slow fishign for me to catch one big fish.
[signature]
i might be heading up there ( i hope ) this up coming week maybe wednesday if you want to go let me know
[signature]
I would love to go on Wednesday, but I have to work till 8 pm, then getting up and going on a 4 day fishing weekend trip,
[signature]
its all cool hope you have a great trip
[signature]
I went up for a few hours today. SLUSH is the word of the day. A foot of snow, then 6" of slush and a whole bunch of ice. We took my sled and Dan's wheeler. They stayed on the trailer. The parking lot is not plowed and we walked down from the road by the private marina. Got skunked and my feet got cold and wet. Went back to the truck, changed boots and went off Browning point. Same $hitty ice but fishing was better. Some nice Perch, nothing great but 9". Had the Perch for supper, and I didn't cut up my hand cleaning them. Sad thing is, I was actually fishing for Carp.
[signature]
What time did you head out from the marina? I was on my way to powder and saw some guys parked on the side of the road just before the marina road. Was that you? Would've honked and waved had I known.[Wink]
[signature]
[blush]Sorry so late in answering, I would love to go on wensday Tomorrow, Let me know. Call 309-3513
[signature]