Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E Canyon 11-17-2019
Just decided to go play this morning. Also taking my dog on his first boat trip.

[i]Reel Time-Got boat on the about 10ish. Water temp 44.6°, maybe about a dozen of other boats and quite a few on the banks. After about 30min boated 2 fat feisty 1 1/2lbs each. Most bigger fish are 40-60’ depth however a lot of small ones in top 20 FOW. A lot of broken down moss particles at surface. My dog is enjoying is surroundings and very curious of fish. Ended short day with 5 bows. [/i]
[signature]
Thanks for the report and pic Roger, could not get your heic files to open, are they pics or video? What lures were you catching your fish on?
[signature]
Looks like a good day Roger, a few more trips and maybe the dog will replace the net [cool]
[signature]
Hey Curt, ever since my iPhone went thru an upgrade in software I've been getting weird things showing up. Didn't notice the issue with the pics when I inserted them at first but made sure they were converted to jpeg & edited. Unfortunately like others who post pics they came turned sideways. I know how to fix that using the iPhone. Usually I take pics with my regular camera with no issues & forgot to take it with me this trip.

Alan, E Canyon can ease the bruised ego after the Bear the previous trip puts its teeth into us. Its a fun lake during spring & fall with less pressure of lake lice and still soft water.

[signature]