Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor BFT
The forums must not be getting enough revenue...now there are ads IN posts, not just surrounding them.

I was reading a reply from Pat, and in the middle of the nice blue bold info was a vintage picture of a woman in a swim suit.
I wondered why in the world he had that picture, when he was discussing flig school. Then I realized it was an ad. [crazy]

(yes, I'm still alive. The Grim Reaper is a slacker! LOL)
[signature]
Hey Dawn,
We're supposed to be getting a new format soon with less adds... Hope it helps things, but so far we don't know what it will be like… Stay tuned...

Still trying to figure out what swim suits have to do with fishing, especially this time of year... I think a mad bomber hat might be more marketable... I know I'd rather wear the hat myself... Later Jeff
[signature]
[quote SkunkedAgain]

Still trying to figure out what swim suits have to do with fishing[/quote]

NOODLING my friend [sly]
[signature]
Last I knew, noodling is illegal in Utah.

...of course, it's only illegal if you get caught. [Wink]
[signature]
[#0000FF]Hey girl, howya doin'? Sorry about the swimsuit thing. Probably one of my new Utah sonar systems...having someone put their heads underwater to look for fish. Not sure which model they sneaked in on your viewing. This is my fave.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF][inline "UTAH FISH FINDER.JPG"]
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
That Utah sonar system may have been the first to have Species Identification.
[signature]
Good fishing to all.   Hue
[#0000FF]That's only with several upgrades. The basic system sometimes can't tell the difference between a carp and a trout...or at the very least the difference between species of trout. Also prone to system malfuntions due to water in the ears, problems with breathing underwater, etc.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
I'm doin' okay.

I'm not sure what the ad was for. I never pay attention to them, as I'm too poor to buy stuff anyway! [laugh]
[signature]
Guess I'm thinking ice fishing, maybe Striker will put out a new flotation added version... J
[signature]
Viv, there's a free browser add-on called uBlock Origin. About three clicks to install and then you will never see an ad of any kind. Bliss.
[signature]