Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL
With the kickoff of the holiday season I wish all a very safe and fun filled Thanksgiving. As a member of the older geezer group I will be putting on the pounds, taking my meds if I don't forget, and "wishing I was fishing".
I am the cook and since its me & mama the meal will be delicious, simple and not too large with days of leftovers.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
[signature]
Same to you Roger and all the BFTers, just my wife and I also this year and staying home, could be dangerous as we haven’t been home for the Black Friday sales and I’m sure there is going to be something fish released I think I need [crazy]
Safe travels to all that may be going to other locations.
[signature]
HAPPY and SAFE THANKSGIVING weekend to all the BFT'ers, OLD like Ralph and Pat, and BLK, and Rocky, and..... oh heck, all you old fellas, and me too. And to the upcoming crop of younger Catfish chasers [Wink].

This will be first year my kids are taking over the feast and festivities. TinCansMate and I will just be sitting back enjoying the kids and grand son.

[fishin]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
[#0000FF]Hey...I resemble that remark. OLD is a three letter word...for whatever that's worth. I forgot.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]My best wishes for a happy and safe holiday to all my fellow BFTers too. Thankful for a long and mutually beneficial association.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
[signature]
After 3yrs use I finally have to make adjustments on my tractor snowthrower attachment. It gave me a fit with the largest snowfall we are encountering in 2yrs here. I had to break out the backup yet faithful walk behind thrower. Was only able to clear a small portion of driveway and enough area for our small dog to use the backyard. The snow is as deep as his height.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

[signature]
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Went out yesterday and threw some flies in the nice weather.
[signature]
Thanks for everyones best wishes and thoughts, we need to keep those thoughts through out the year.

Happy Thanksgiving !
[signature]
Thank you all and happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
On this day let us remember the pilgrims and their gamble in a new world, the natives that compassionately helped them survive and the pioneers that came after from sea to shining sea.
Ask that our soldiers all over the world, on and below the ocean be protected and kept safe until their return, that their families be unburdened as they also sacrifice parts of their lives so that we may enjoy the safety and freedoms that we take for granted on a daily basis.
Remember the bounties we enjoy daily and the comforts most dream of having, remember those less fortunate and bless them with whatever fruits you can spare. Blankets, sweaters, socks and coats are always needed, clean out the reserve of hotel toiletries and donate to the food bank this holiday season.
Pay it forward.
Give thanks.
[signature]
https://youtu.be/PkXZA9SIBkU
holiday blessing and cheers to all
and may you never to old to be digging the scene with the gangster lean
[signature]