Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Lake Perch Tournament
Anyone know dates for 2020 Fish Lake Perch Tournament?
[signature]
2/23/20
[signature]
[quote WhoCares]Anyone know dates for 2020 Fish Lake Perch Tournament?[/quote]

NOT on the 23rd (Sunday). It's on the 22nd (Saturday).
[signature]
Are you guys sure about that? I can't find info for a date for the 2020 tournament and I didn't get an email. Last year's was on 2/23 but that was a reschedule, it was originally in January but was cancelled due to ice conditions. I would imagine they would try for a January date again this year.
[signature]
i hope so i just rented the last 4 man cabin for that weekend [Wink]
[signature]
[quote Jedidiah]Are you guys sure about that? [/quote]

Yes.

[quote Jedidiah]I can't find info for a date for the 2020 tournament and I didn't get an email. Last year's was on 2/23 but that was a reschedule, it was originally in January but was cancelled due to ice conditions. I would imagine they would try for a January date again this year.[/quote]

No. They determined that January was just too early, due to questionable ice conditions every year. Waiting until February assures that they will not have to reschedule due to questionable ice.
[signature]
PBH,
Any chance the tourney could be moved earlier in feb or will it always be late feb?
My wife tricked me in to a cruise the last week of feb and now I can’t get out of it and not lose money.
[signature]
I don't know for sure how they schedule the tournament -- but I'm guessing they just sit down early in the year and look at their calendars and find a good weekend that works for them (the guys planning it).

You might be able to contact them and ask them if they could work around your schedule instead of theirs. Who knows, they might concede...
[signature]

[signature]