Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow totals anyone?
Woke up today to another 10" of snow, thats 17' from the last 3 storms. How about you, any else getting a lot of snow? Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
[signature]
You can still see the grass peeking up, in Holladay.

I was thinking where's this big storm? Up north, apparently. I was supposed to go to Layton for family dinner, but was told that it was too risky to drive in that area (my dad, uncle, and sister, all refused to go out...and rideshares were $85 one way!). So maybe I'll just go for Sunday dinner and have leftovers.
[signature]
They had the roads cleared up pretty good up here by the afternoon but the morning was pretty ugly. It warmed up too by afternoon, so that really helped dry up the main roads.
[signature]
Bout a foot at our sandy/granite crib
Took the fur kid up millcreek to elbow fork approaching 2' at upper elevations
I started my ski u job again yesterday
guess its been a decade now of gittin up in the early am and crunching the base depth and new snow ski resort numbers and dispersing that info
I git $10 a report and unlimited skiing at all the Utah ski resorts.
i split the duties with another and we do 4 on 4 off.
one of them ski bum jobs you don't just give up easily.
Even if ya don't ski/board or recreate on snow
them flakes are the water we fish
https://youtu.be/g6fnellCsho
Ullr bless
[signature]
I measured 6" on the 27th and 10" on the 28th. I-15 was clear and open (but slow in places) from Ogden to Murray where we drove for turkey at our daughter's in mid-afternoon.

It apparently warmed a lot last night (high was 40° at 6 a.m.) and our downspouts are tinkling with melt. Driveway was bare and wet. I still have to get rid of the mounds of snow the last plow left at the end of my drive, and we are forecast a 100% chance of snow later today. Temp is already back down to 34° so roads may be icy quite soon.
[signature]
I was surprised when I got up this morning, that we did not have more snow, a look outside revealed what looked like a rain, sleet mix, temps here in So Ogden are high too, around 38 degrees.
I was lucky, a neighbor with a big snow blower, came and cleared out my driveway after the snow plows buried us yesterday.
[signature]
Sitting around 8-10 inches up in Heber Valley. Most of that fell last night.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
By the end of Thanksgiving Day we were sitting at 13" and another 2" today. However we did get a little rain this am.
[signature]
Still just a skiff here in Spanish Fork. Bumper high at Scofield.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

No new snow last night. Plow came by and made yet another pile at the driveway end. Forecast is for a chance of snow this morning, but after that nada. Going to clear up and get really cold tonight, though.

Snow totals a measured 19" at my house on the Ogden bench.
[signature]
Wow, you got as many skis as most members have fishing poles. We ended up with 20" for the week.
[signature]
[quote wiperhunter2]Wow, you got as many skis as most members have fishing poles. We ended up with 20" for the week.[/quote]
yeah its a addiction
pretty good snowpack goin for early jan
went down south stoked theyre doing well too
[signature]
Looks like your furkid is in his/her element there with all that snow, must be hard on him in the Summer heat.
[signature]