Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone care to spill their guts about ice conditions at Mill Hollow....

[signature]
I thought that I remembered somebody posting a few weeks back that they had fished there and that there was 5-7" of ice. But I'm not sure so maybe they can chime in. We wanted to go there but I think the report was that there was 19" of snow at Wolf Creek Summit and snowing. But then you have that snow machine that will take you right in there. We decided last week that sometimes we would have to be the first ones to go check so we took our chances on Huntington and found 2". Let us know if you do go.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.
Sorry Shane, I just did a search and that must have been a report from last year. [Sad]
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.
It’s all good Craig.
Normally I would not mind heading up there on my own but this year my concern is that a bunch of snow is covering one or two inches of thin ice.
I would go with others, just not on my own this year....
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Shane,[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]
[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]I would be interested in going on a weekend. Let me know.
[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Bob, how would you feel about going on a weekday?
Parking would be easier.
[signature]
[#800000][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I'd love to go during the week, but have a standing 8 AM appointment Mon - Fri until Jan 15. Would mean not getting there until 10:30/11:00 AM.
[/size][/font][/#800000]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Be careful Bob.
That almost sounds like ,*shudder*, a job.....
[signature]