Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starvation ice
Wanted to plan a trip but haven’t seen any ice conditions reports. Anyone been up there??
[signature]
Brian I haven't heard anything and I am keeping track of all ice conditions in the sticky at the top. I see your favorite fishing spot is Strawberry. Any idea when Starvation freezes in relation to the Berry? It's been fishable for a couple of weeks now.

Your profile shows that you are a Spanish Forker. I live here, too.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Drove past today mostly open water from what I see.
[signature]
Hookngrinin is going to check it in the next couple of days. Watch for his report.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Just talked to my brother in law who lives almost on the lake and he said there is 5" but I forgot to ask where he said not the whole lake. He showed me a picture of a bow his boss caught a couple days ago
[signature]
Thanks for the info, Justin. If you can find out specifically where he is talking about please pass it along.
[signature]