Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard South marina ice photo Jan 4th 2020
Probably not a good photo but I drove by the south and north marina at Willard today only took a photo of the south marina..

Look like a few brave/crazy soles went out and punched holes in the south marina and a few folks fished off the docks at both marinas as there is ice also in the north marina.
[signature]
Thanks for the ice update and pic. The way things are going with these warm temps, I'm not sure Willard will freeze over this Winter, if it keeps up.
[signature]
People were out on the ice on the North marina yesterday. I was very suprised. I did not have to time drive in and check thickness.
[signature]
I've drilled a couple holes off that Northern most dock. It was only 2 inches last time I checked and the hole I drilled last time hadn't frozen over.
[signature]
That is exactly what I would expect. Not for me. I can break the fly rod back out, or go bother Jeff up at Hyrum
[signature]
Drove by the north marina today and seen some crazy sucker sitting out there alone on the ice several feet away from the docks I hope he is lighter then he looked as I know it’s only about 2 inches of ice out there in the better spots..
[signature]