Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockport
Yes they do charge at all locations that have those restroom on the highway side and once you drive past the gates into the park you pay a fee.
[signature]
thanks for the info
[signature]
/Buy a yearly fun tag that gets you into all the State parks !! Good for a year from date of purchase!
Got into them pretty good this afternoon!
[signature]
I don't know the lake well. which side were you on?
Im headed there this morning, once I wrap things up here at work.
Ice thickness?
thanks again.
Mike <')))><
[signature]
Four inches at last report.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Solid 4” East side. 40 FOW.
[signature]
Slow today. Two rainbows.
[signature]
good job on your perch-finding....looks like the makings for a first class perch fry....last year we slayed them on the West side, but saw 0 on fish finder recently when I tried in that area....so I have more searching to do at Rockport....Guluk...
[signature]
Thanks, I think the perch move around a bit more at Rockport than at other local waters. I had two periods of fast action from the same set of holes, but over an hour apart. I just trusted that my spot was good and it paid off. At Echo the week earlier, I kept moving until I found them and it was pretty constant for a couple hours. Good luck!
[signature]
Looks like you did great, how long was your biggest perch? Did you see any ATVs on the ice?
[signature]
Three went just under 12”. Most were in the 8-10 range. Went home with 36. Kiddos loved the perch tacos! Will most likely hit it again some afternoon next week.
[signature]
No ATV’s or signs of any machines yet. As of Thursday night.
[signature]
Wow, that is a decent size for RP, thanks for the info on ATV's.
[signature]