Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATV track system
This thread should give you everything you wanted to know and was afraid to ask.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=1063398;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]Link[/url]
[signature]
I love mine, (Yamaha Grizzly w/4 season tracks), I use it when a snowmobile can’t handle the conditions.
I also have a snowmobile, I use it when my tracked atv can’t handle the conditions.
I won’t tell you that one machine can do it all, there is no such machine that exists.
I will tell you I have a lot more fun on my tracks than my snowmobile!!
[signature]
Thanks you two for your replies. I read that entire link and it only made the decision tougher. It made me start looking at purchasing another sled. Then when I start reading statements like, "fresh new motor", "great sled you just need to fix this", "carbs just have been cleaned", it brings back the sour taste in my mouth of what I have already been through. A new sled with fuel injection and all the fancy stuff just starts to run the price tag up, which would be the only way to go. Then comes the summer storage. I have three ATVs so converting one of them seems to be my best bet. So now picking the right track is what I need help with. Can am Apache comes in the 360 LT (1 inch deep tread front, 1.25 rear) or something like the back country with 2inch tread) what brand is yours? What Kind of specs have they on the treads?
[signature]