Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainbow at Willard
Wow!
[signature]
Congrats.

I thought that Willard didn't have thick enough ice yet to get out on. Where were you and how thick was the ice?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Let’s just say there is a few smaller areas that have good ice.. I was on 5 inches and I did see guys fishing the south marina and it looked more like 2 or 3 inches there and the north marina did not look that good...
[signature]
Congrats on the bow that is pretty cool... You finding any perch there too? How about kitties? Nice job and thanks for sharing it with us... I've pulled a couple trout out of Cutler at times and even a whitefish one time... Doesn't happen very often, but kind of fun when it does and sure is a surprise... Some of those down stream lakes can have a little bit of anything in them and I don't think it's the bucket biologists either, I think they just go down stream and actually survive... In the winter that can probably happen pretty easy, but when the water warms up in the summer it's probably pretty tough on the trout to survive... Thanks for the report... Jeff
[signature]
Thank you for removing that trash fish from my favorite fishing hole. [:p]
[signature]
Lol I actually don’t normally eat trout but I brought that one home and did cook it up that night and it was just as I expected not very good!!

As for other fish, as of about 10 days ago we caught a few nice perch and one 25” catfish but Sunday we only caught the one trout and one small perch!

I’m afraid with all the people hitting the one small area that has ice put a big dent and or scared off a lot of perch from biting!!

Here’s a picture from a week and a half ago..
[signature]
Wow, that's a nice fish. Congrats on an unusual catch.
[signature]
Very nice catches, congrats... Later Jeff
[signature]