Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New DWR 2020 Fishing Guidebook
Must mean you are all ready, surprised you haven't been out, there still some soft water.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Thanks, Pat.

If anyone fishes a walk in access site (Holmes Creek, west side of Scofield, Birch Creek Reservoir, Lower Fish Creek, etc.) here is a link to renew that for the year.

https://wildlife.utah.gov/wia-authorization-number.html

Who would have thought we'd have to do so much paperwork just to go fishing.[Wink]
[signature]
[#0000FF]Yeah, I'm ready. Got all the required permits and paperwork done and did.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Been keeping busy with snow shoveling, rod building, jig and flig making. Now I'm gonna find a wet spot to dunk my tube...while listening to that old Gene Autry anthem "Back in my float tube again"...or however that goes.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Should be posting up a report on somewhere tubeable next week.[/#0000FF]

[#0000FF][#0000FF][b]Shouldn't be too long until you can reach your walleye spot on Utah Lake. Good luck with some of those big prespawn girl fish.[/#0000FF][/b][/#0000FF]
[signature]
I've been getting stuff ready for sure, already told work I think my jiggiditas is starting to act up might have to take time off, with as much water in UL I'm not sure what to expect, might have trouble finding them

I know first spring has been hard to get to unless your crazy or can float. hopefully first part of feb the boat will be out.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
[#0000FF]Yeah, I'm planning on working the walleye more this year...along the springs and rock shelves. Might be overly optimistic but that's what keeps me going.
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]I'll be hitting the north marina at Willard next week. The channel has stayed open and the main lake has never even skimmed over this year. Global warming has some positives for us soft water anglers. This will be the first time in many years I have been able to fish Willard before late February...and it is usually sometime in March before I can launch without an auger.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]I'm guessing it won't be far into February before Utah Lake is open to floating craft.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]About the excuses for taking off work. I always liked the one about having eye problems: just can't see myself going to work instead of fishing.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]