Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scofield - MLK Jr. Day
Thanks for the report and pics. Whatta crickets, whatta those[Wink], lol, I know but I bet very few members do now days. I still have some, as well as some buggers(?), I bought mine from the store that James(HFT) owned, makes me wonder if he still has any.[:/]
Wow, that is some very deep snow, sounds like quite a work out just getting to your spot to fish.
[signature]
When HFT closed his store down I bought as many whatta crickets and buggers as my wife would let me [Wink]. I still have dozens of them in a variety of colors I still use to this day.
[signature]
I stocked up on those when he was closing up and still have some. But I believe he sold the rights to produce them to Fresh water Basics and you can get still get them. I have seen them at Sportmans Warehouse.
[signature]
Good to know, thanks for the info. I tried googling Freshwater basics and whatta crickets but found nothing, anyone know if Freshwater basics went out of business?
[signature]
Jared Johnson with Rocky Mountain Tackle owns Freshwater Basics right now. He is a local and will bend over backwards to help guys out. Give him a call and see what options he has for you.
[signature]
OK thanks, maybe they are packaged under RMT now instead of Freshwater basics, that would explain why I could not find them. I'll do some more checking.
[signature]