Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FX100 and Fishlake
Good luck, and keep us updated

With the warm temps, I'm curious to know how thick the Ice at Otter is.
[signature]
I use a Shappell Rover 1.0.
Light weight, good tub, built pretty good in the USA.
I built a rear rack for my snowmachine so it rides with me, not dragged behind me.
I think you will be sold on it!
[signature]
I have a spot I fish at Otter just off the shore line that has been very good for me in icing big bows. Figure I might try it Monday morning while heading back home. I bring a 2x6 so if edges get soft I have a way off. Edges seems to always get soft at Otter.
[signature]
Like the idea of snowmobile rack for it. Will post what I think of it after using it this weekend
[signature]
I sent you a PM when you get a chance.
[signature]
I'm not real familiar with the FX-100, but I think you'll be sold on your flip and the hub will start gathering dust... I have the Nanook flip and I totally love being able to move in an instant and it holds all of my light trip gear in it, so it functions as both a shelter and my gear sled. It is a little heavier than just a jet sled, but a sled with a hub, it's probably similar... I use my flip as a wind break so even on warm days it's nice to have with me for the seat and I leave the back wall up as a wind break and I've built a table in it for scattering my gear and goodies while I fish... I really like mine, especially when taking the snowmobile..., if I go ultra light I don't take it, but I don't go back to the bucket only very often any more... Later Jeff
[signature]