Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer Creek
Thanks for the report. A nice reminder that it won't be long before the lower lakes like UL will be open for soft-water fishing.

Maybe I'm dense but I'm unclear about the geese part. Can you explain what you meant?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

[quote catchinon]

Maybe I'm dense but I'm unclear about the geese part. Can you explain what you meant?[/quote]

They took there shotguns out with them and since the fishing was slow they decided another way to put meat on the table.[Wink]
[signature]
That's what I thought but didn't realize you could bag a goose from a fishing boat like that. Good for them.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Yeah, you just gotta be far enough from the buildings, roads, and other people.

However, sometimes the State Park Land extends farther than one might think, so you have to.be careful about that, if there is a State Park nearby.
[signature]
[quote catchinon]That's what I thought but didn't realize you could bag a goose from a fishing boat like that. Good for them.[/quote]

[#0000FF]A lot of Utah multi-faceted sportsmen do that. It's called "cast and blast". Just gotta remember to not stand up and shoot in a small unstable boat. Blast and splash.[/#0000FF]
[signature]