Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pig look
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Alan, welcome home. Big Earl and I will be on Hyrum tomorrow about 8:30 AM. Porcupine isn't looking good for a trip up there this year. I'm not interested unless I can get my snowmobile on it.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Thanks Bob, good to be back, yea it looked a bit sketchy, the 1 group was drilling holes and walking around a little gingerly checking ice thickness. I’ve got stuff going on in the am otherwise I’d head up to the lake. Good luck (not that you two need it [Wink]) hope you get some 10’s
[signature]
Bob if I’m not too late, Hyrum was pretty slushy on Saturday and fish weren’t very cooperative Saturday afternoon. Hopefully it will be better today but I wasn’t too interested in going back after that trip. Good luck. Jeff
[signature]
Hey Alan, I was joy riding last Wednesday and ended up at the pig. I saw 1 small group & 1 single guy fishing just below the dam. My yorkie decided to explore and got himself into a slight situation with some deep snow. Instead of following the beaten path to the ice to say hi to the fishermen he had to try to blaze his own trail and came to a stop.
[signature]
Lol Roger, that low undercarriage gets them every time, let me know when you want to come up a grab breakfast and go look at the place
[signature]