Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrum Koke?
I do alot of kokanee fishing and have caught a lot of fish over my years. To me that's just a really gray planter rainbow. The heads and fins look like a trout not a koke. Sounds like hyrum is still the place to catch the perchies. Glad to still hear some positive reports.
[signature]
I think it’s a trout also, not enough of a fork in the tail for a koke based on the pic
[signature]
We caught a small rainbow at Hyrum a few weeks ago that looked very similar to that. Not quite as pale, but close.
[signature]
I think it’s a planter bow also. Kokes are a lot bluer backs and just look different. Nice report though thanks. J
[signature]
Rainbow.
[signature]
With the votes in, we will impeach the Koke and vote in the Rainbow.[Wink]
[signature]
Good fishing to all.   Hue
We had a really good laugh when the warden's husband was giving his bigger fish to the other two gentlemen. I asked the warden if she was going to issue her husband a ticket for donating fish without the proper paperwork.
[signature]
Even with the paperwork not legal to donate fish in the field. I have a really strong hunch that many of us have broken that law once or twice or....
[signature]
I may [Wink] have been guilty of that myself today. The warden never did check anyone's license. She said that she just wanted to hear our fishing report. We probably caught 20 fish while they talked with us for about 20 minutes.
[signature]
Sounds like a successful day. Glad to hear the fishing was so good.
[signature]
Lets bring in more witness's

Its a wanna be koke
[shocked]
[signature]
LOL! The time for witnesses at my house is over. " I did not ask them to do me a favor in return for the jigs".
[signature]
But,,,,were you asking that rainkoke, to invite its perch friends into your fishing party.....
[signature]
[#0000FF]Is that an "imperchable" offense?
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Glad to hear that the perch are still active at Hyrum. Great report (I think rainbow too). What color was your tungsten jig?
[signature]
Glow/Firetiger was my go to color.
[signature]
[quote BURLEY]We had a really good laugh when the warden's husband was giving his bigger fish to the other two gentlemen. I asked the warden if she was going to issue her husband a ticket for donating fish without the proper paperwork.[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]The bigger question is this - what was her answer? It is in fact illegal to donate fish in the field; with or without paperwork.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Just like the perch that I got my bait from " She turned a blind eye to it". [cool]
[signature]
The rainkoke was an independent and not affiliated with any other party.
[signature]