Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slush monster out ??
Just looking at Cutler as I drove by today it's full on slush monster clear to the top of the snow, it all looks saturated, so that's probably 4" of slush on top of it there... Doesn't look like a very fun day tomorrow, I'm without my finder, so not sure if I'll go, or catch up on chores this week and hope it earns a kitchen pass for next week..

Hope there is still ice next week, but the weather report looks like it should cool back down next week...

While your getting reports on slush, if anyone knows what's happening with Hyrum I'd appreciate that one too... Howz the edge gap, with all the moisture it probably raised the level and increased the gap... Sure more difficult to ice fish this time of the season...

Thanks for your post and if I were you I'd plan on slush and maybe needing a plank from what I'm seeing here.

Last week we had to shoot a 4-6 foot gap of water to get the snowmobiles on the ice at Devils creek, didn't enjoy that too much but the sled stayed on top, just don't like doing that very often... Maybe it's time to start going light weight again... Good luck... Jeff
[signature]
Hyrum report 2/7: edge is hard with no gap. 3 inches of slush. still plenty of perch and some rainbows.
[signature]
Good fishing to all.   Hue
Thanks Hue, Great to have a fresh report... and nice to hear you can still get on easy and catch fish... Thank you very much... Jeff
[signature]
Headed up tomorrow. Hopefully we can get into some perch, Rainbows. [cool]
[signature]
[quote TROUTSLAYER47]Headed up tomorrow. Hopefully we can get into some perch, Rainbows. [cool][/quote]

Plz let me know how it is up there.
Thanks
[signature]
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT !