Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BURLEY....fishing invite
Mike,
Why not just send him a PM, when you send a member a PM they get a notice on their Email right away, just posting it on the main board, they will not see it until they check in on the board and not all members do that daily. Just a thought.
[signature]
I didn't know how to find his PM link. I searched for a post of his and I couldn't find it.

Mike
[signature]
I found Burley's PM link and I sent him a message about the invite. Hopefully he'll be interested.

Mike
[signature]
I got the PM. Thanks for the invite. I sent you a text response. Hope you find a replacement. Good luck on your trip.
Hue
[signature]
Good fishing to all.   Hue
I can understand that problem but just to help you or any member out in the future, just go to the search feature above in blue bar and click on it, then go down to where it says, "Only show posts made by", type in the username for the member you are looking for, then click search at the bottom and all that members post will come up. Then just click on his username and it will take you to his profile page where you can click on,"Send Private Message" and you are all set. I hope this helps.
[signature]
Another way is to click "Private Messages" and then click "Compose Message". Under "Recipient" click on "View Member Directory" key in as much of the user's name that you know and then click "Search Users".
[signature]