Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
2020 Catfish Contest
Due to the site irregularities we elected to start the catfish contest on March 15th, the same day the Ice Challenge ends for the season... I know it's late for you cataholics and too early for you ice hounds... me included there...  But they say beware the ides of March... Well at least be ready... I'll get the rules posted soon and if you want reply and we'll add you to the sign up sheet for this years contest... Rules will be mostly the same again this year... May tweak a few but nothing too serious... Free to enter and goal is to have fun and do your best...  I'm going to miss this Ice Challenge, I've had so much fun this year chasing different species and trying new locations, it's been a hoot for sure... But I'll have to settle down to the torquey fun of hauling in monster cats.... at least in my dreams... More later... Jeff

[Image: Cat22.jpg]
Sign me up for team south. As well as catslayer, djiluvfish, shortstop, and tyfighter all for the youth division for the south please
I'm in,  may also have my grandson Bryndon in the youth division. At last years banquet he told me he would like to try.
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Count me in for the Team Down South.
I'm in again to win for the south. Had a lot of fun in the ice challenge but am about done with the cold and sunburn. Heeere, kitty, kitty, kitty.  Big Grin
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(03-04-2020, 03:44 AM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Due to the site irregularities we elected to start the catfish contest on March 15th, the same day the Ice Challenge ends for the season... I know it's late for you cataholics and too early for you ice hounds... me included there...  But they say beware the ides of March... Well at least be ready... I'll get the rules posted soon and if you want reply and we'll add you to the sign up sheet for this years contest... Rules will be mostly the same again this year... May tweak a few but nothing too serious... Free to enter and goal is to have fun and do your best...  I'm going to miss this Ice Challenge, I've had so much fun this year chasing different species and trying new locations, it's been a hoot for sure... But I'll have to settle down to the torquey fun of hauling in monster cats.... at least in my dreams... More later... Jeff

Fritzfishin is in for team south!!!
Wow!! Took me many hour to get back to the forum. This my first post so hope it goes.
Count me in for the cats Jeff. In it to win it this year... no more foolin' around.
(03-04-2020, 02:40 PM)Boatloadakids Wrote: Wow!! Took me many hour to get back to the forum. This my first post so hope it goes.
Count me in for the cats Jeff. In it to win it this year... no more foolin' around.
Good to see you back, Lynn. The issues are being worked out and I think we will be able to post our fish okay.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(03-04-2020, 03:44 AM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Due to the site irregularities we elected to start the catfish contest on March 15th, the same day the Ice Challenge ends for the season... I know it's late for you cataholics and too early for you ice hounds... me included there...  But they say beware the ides of March... Well at least be ready... I'll get the rules posted soon and if you want reply and we'll add you to the sign up sheet for this years contest... Rules will be mostly the same again this year... May tweak a few but nothing too serious... Free to enter and goal is to have fun and do your best...  I'm going to miss this Ice Challenge, I've had so much fun this year chasing different species and trying new locations, it's been a hoot for sure... But I'll have to settle down to the torquey fun of hauling in monster cats.... at least in my dreams... More later... Jeff

Count me in for team south!
Looks like we need to do some recruiting up north... between me and John, not sure we can hold off the southern army... Going to be fun trying though... Get your lines changed and hooks sharpened and your cutbait caught... Be on soon... Jeff 
Sign me up for team North. I'm already itching to go. I caught a cat at Willard yesterday, so they are already biting.

But of course.  And here's a copy of the logo I put together.
Also a pic of my first cat from Utah Lake today.  Report to follow.
Sign me up for team South. I will help out the Southern Boys until I move.
I'm in for team north
This is Catrat. Count me in for team South. In it to win it this year.
Count Cookie, CBP and Buckwheat the Bearded Wonder in for team North. Cookie is hyped up and shopping for cat gear upgrades. Got to keep reminding her this is not the Santee-Cooper country with 90lbs blues. I won't be able to pack the rods in the truck she is looking at
Count me in for the south.
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Team South!  I'm in.  

Maybe with so many from Team South - We need to divide the South!  True South Team (Mooseman) 
The North South Team - The guys that live north of the lake, but still fish the Lake.   Big Grin
Justaguywaworm pid= Wrote:Team South!  I'm in.  

Maybe with so many from Team South - We need to divide the South!  True South Team (Mooseman) 
The North South Team - The guys that live north of the lake, but still fish the Lake.   Big Grin

I've got a clan of mooselings that can almost make a basketball team but not sure I could hold up in a fish contest  Tongue the north have some pretty good competition but Craig bought a boat and I'm hoping to get mine running this year so hopefully I'll get out more this year and get my first 30"er and get my kids on one.
Count me I for the south also.

Hopefully I can contribute more this year.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.