Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Catfish Contest - Tin-Can
Jeff, sign me up again. Team North.
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
[Image: 04-New-Bump-Board-with-Fuji-Camera.jpg] [Image: 05-48-inch-Rule-with-Fuji-Camera.jpg]

Cool
Well, I didn't get the big 36 incher I was hoping to "Poach" out of UL. But I did get one for the board......finally.
When I first layed her down on her side and pinched the tail, I got a solid 24". Then she flipped, spread her pect fins, and had to leave her on her belly. 
Best I could get was 23.5, but I'll take it as a starter.

25 April 2020

UL / Lindon / Bubble-Up on a worm.

23.5 Inch

[Image: 01-UL-23-5-inch.jpg]

Nice start Forest, good for 23.5.  Where's that nice bump board you built?

Cool
Way to go Forest. I was over at Lincoln Beach. I got there Friday afternoon. And fished with TD a little Saterday. You should have been with me. I got three 26 and one 26 1/2
Channel Cat
Utah Lake
17 May 2020
White Bass
24.5 inch

[Image: 03-UL-24-5-inch-17-May-2020.jpg]

Found it, good for 24.5 Points. 

Cool
Jeff, I see what you mean by the jumbled up posts. I'm oretty sure that was caused last weekend by me trying to get my second UL Cat posted. I can't clean it up, but I can give you a post here that has all the correct data. And if the site ever starts working the way it should, then maybe this won't happen again. Anyway, here goes:

My Cat Contest thread, Post #3, My first Cat from Utah Lake, caught 25 April, you scored on 28 April  23.5 inch.

My Cat Contest thread post #7,  Cat from Bear River BR, caught 26 April, I posted it as 23.5, you said it looked to be hanging off  the nose end and scored it on 28 Apr as 24.0 inch.  [font]I said Thanks, added it to the sheet as 24.0 and pressed on.[/font]

My Cat Contest thread post #9, the second Cat from UL caught last Sunday 18 May, that should bump the one above from post #3, is a solid 24.5 inch.  That should give me a grand total still of 2 Cats posted that can count, for a  total of 48.5 inches.

Cool
(05-20-2020, 07:31 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: Jeff, I see what you mean by the jumbled up posts. I'm oretty sure that was caused last weekend by me trying to get my second UL Cat posted. I can't clean it up, but I can give you a post here that has all the correct data. And if the site ever starts working the way it should, then maybe this won't happen again. Anyway, here goes:

My Cat Contest thread, Post #3, My first Cat from Utah Lake, caught 25 April, you scored on 28 April  23.5 inch.

My Cat Contest thread post #7,  Cat from Bear River BR, caught 26 April, I posted it as 23.5, you said it looked to be hanging off  the nose end and scored it on 28 Apr as 24.0 inch.  I said Thanks, added it to the sheet as 24.0 and pressed on.

My Cat Contest thread post #9, the second Cat from UL caught last Sunday 18 May, that should bump the one above from post #3, is a solid 24.5 inch.  That should give me a grand total still of 2 Cats posted that can count, for a  total of 48.5 inches.

The Cat from my post #7, 26 April, is the one you bumped up a 1/2 inch. It got all jumbled up in the messed up threads.

Gonna try to post it again here, if this will let me make a reply:

Hey Forest, yes I am good with this cat at 24 points... Sorry my computer don't give me the green option... Later Jeff

[Image: 02-BRBR-24-0-inch-26-Apr-2020.jpg]

Cool
(05-18-2020, 11:53 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: Channel Cat
Utah Lake
17 May 2020
White Bass
24.5 inch

[Image: 03-UL-24-5-inch-17-May-2020.jpg]

Found it, good for 24.5 Points. 

Thanks. Posted

Cool
(05-20-2020, 11:14 PM)Tin-Can Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 07:31 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: Jeff, I see what you mean by the jumbled up posts. I'm oretty sure that was caused last weekend by me trying to get my second UL Cat posted. I can't clean it up, but I can give you a post here that has all the correct data. And if the site ever starts working the way it should, then maybe this won't happen again. Anyway, here goes:

My Cat Contest thread post #7,  Cat from Bear River BR, caught 26 April, I posted it as 23.5, you said it looked to be hanging off  the nose end and scored it on 28 Apr as 24.0 inch.  I said Thanks, added it to the sheet as 24.0 and pressed on.

The Cat from my post #7, 26 April, is the one you bumped up a 1/2 inch. It got all jumbled up in the messed up threads.

Gonna try to post it again here, if this will let me make a reply:

Hey Forest, yes I am good with this cat at 24 points... Sorry my computer don't give me the green option... Later Jeff

[Image: 02-BRBR-24-0-inch-26-Apr-2020.jpg]
 Thanks Jeff. Posted.

Cool
(05-31-2020, 10:27 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: Well I filled my 3 fish bracket today. Not by much, but the river is making it pretty tough on lots of us, except maybe a couple in the top 4 of the Blue Team  Big Grin
This youngster just about posed, no flips or flops.  Wink 

Anyway:
31 May 2020
BRBR
On a worm

15.0 inch  (look at the bottom fin)

Cell phone camera
[Image: 04-BRBR-15-0-inch-31-May-2020.jpg]

Camera
[Image: DSCF0653.jpg]

Took 2 photos. 1 with my camera, one with my new cell phone. Wanted to see which one look the best.

Hey Forest both photos are great good for 15 points

POSTED

Cool