Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat Launches Closed
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about launching boats on any of the Tonto lakes. In case anyone was thinking of heading up, don't. Saguaro is not allowing launching and Canyon has the private campground open but won't allow anyone to launch a boat. I'm not sure if that was on the level though because I saw boats on the lake, I was just going off of what the guard at the gate told me. I'm trying to decide if I want to go somewhere else today to get my fishing fix in. I'm thinking of maybe going to Havasu, not sure if its worth it or not but I think the wife might be on board so she can see the London bridge. If I do go I'll be posting on here with any reports.
Hope you were able to make it out. Years ago we made it to Havasu but was surpised when we saw the London bridge, we were expecting something bigger.
wiperhunter2 pid= Wrote:Hope you were able to make it out. Years ago we made it to Havasu but was surpised when we saw the London bridge, we were expecting something bigger.

It was a little disappointing. I thought it would've been a little more grand. I'm going to post some pictures of the fish my wife caught. She skunked the heck outta me!!
Quote:It was a little disappointing. I thought it would've been a little more grand. I'm going to post some pictures of the fish my wife caught. She skunked the heck outta me!!
 Yea, I'm thinking there are several Londan bridges, that must be the smaller one Wink . At least your wife caught a fish, look forward to seeing that fish.