Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Catfish Contest catchinon
[Image: TP6A4080.jpg] I'm just setting this up and checking to see that I can post pictures correctly. Here's me and my 25.5" catfish I caught during the Ice Challenge.  
Okay, I struggled at first but I think I've got it. Let me know if you can't see this right.
[size=x-large]Now, can anyone tell me why I can click on the lower picture to enlarge it but not the upper one?

[Image: TP6A4079.jpg]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Hey Craig I can see that okay to score it. 16" right? Just kidding. Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Hey Craig looks like 22:5 points

4-2-20
Utah Lake
22.5"
[Image: TP6A4107.jpg]
Not a monster, but a start. The fish I catch there like to rock and roll. They get in the rocks and roll.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Utah Lake
4-3-20
22.5"
29.5" [Image: IMG-0163.jpg] [Image: IMG-0160.jpg]

Nice job Craig, got one of your goal fish second outing. Nice job. 29.5 and 22.5

Here's a picture of a couple of good-looking cats. [Image: 0.jpg]

(04-05-2020, 02:01 AM)catchinon Wrote: Utah Lake
4-3-20
22.5"
29.5" [Image: IMG-0163.jpg] [Image: IMG-0160.jpg]

Nice job Craig, got one of your goal fish second outing. Nice job. 29.5 and 22.5

Got 'em on the sheet Craig.
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Utah Lake
4-7-20
26" [Image: TP6A4111.jpg]

Nice job Craig good for 26 points... J

Great job you two! Awfully nice for leaving the first 30 still up for grabs.
UL
4-8-20
26.5"
29"
Sorry about the poor picture quality lately--I'll work on it. You'll have to look carefully at the bigger one. He was flopping around a lot.
 [Image: IMG-0436.jpg] [Image: IMG-0435.jpg]

Craig you've got to keep both ends of the tape visible so I can verify length. There is no way I can accurately verify that 26 incher. Do you have other pictures that show both ends?  I'll give you 26.5 points since this one isn't a prize fish, but if it was it would be a no score. Oh and your ghost fish is nice. Later J

As a matter of fact I do have another one on my phone that shows it clearly if I can just retrieve it from there. It's no big deal either way because I will be getting bigger ones anyway.

UL
4-10-20
27"
I swear Jeff, every time I fix one thing I screw up another. I don't know how you want to score this fish but whatever you decide will be fine. Note to self: make sure entire fish is in the sun, check picture in camera very carefully (especially both ends), keep fish in live well until positive you have a good picture, take back-up picture on phone, use flash-fill to eliminate shadow. I'm still catchinon  Wink .                                                                   [Image: TP6A4120.jpg] [Image: TP6A4119.jpg]

What happened, I had this scored did you delete the score?  27 points. 

(04-11-2020, 02:42 PM)catchinon Wrote: UL
4-10-20
27"
I swear Jeff, every time I fix one thing I screw up another. I don't know how you want to score this fish but whatever you decide will be fine. Note to self: make sure entire fish is in the sun, check picture in camera very carefully (especially both ends), keep fish in live well until positive you have a good picture, take back-up picture on phone, use flash-fill to eliminate shadow. I'm still catchinon  Wink .                                                                   [Image: TP6A4120.jpg] [Image: TP6A4119.jpg]

Don't know what happened. All I did was add to the sheet as pending, and give Craig some hints on how to fix the shadows in the photo.  
Anyway,  27 points confirmed now, 12 Apr 2020

Cool
(04-12-2020, 04:52 PM)Tin-Can Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 02:42 PM)catchinon Wrote: UL
4-10-20
27"

Don't know what happened. All I did was add to the sheet as pending, and give Craig some hints on how to fix the shadows in the photo.  
Anyway,  27 points confirmed now, 12 Apr 2020

I don't think it was you Forest, I think Craig accidentally  did it when he edited the post after I did.  You need the Mod edit capabilities to do this I think...  Anyway no worries I seen it and fixed it... Not seeing much for new posts today, so maybe the cold slowed down the bite... or else the holiday with family activities did....  thank you for all the updates you're doing a great job... J
I'm not a moderator on this forum, so I can't do anything about it. Maybe Jeff will pick it up. Of course, you could report it.  Smile

Got that spammer purged so he's gone. Sorry been buried at work lately no time to get on line. Sorry for delay. Jeff
Thanks. Those people are like little pebbles in your shoes: not that big a deal, though irritating, and can be taken care of when you get a chance.  Big Grin

[Image: TP6A4138.jpg]
Utah Lake
5-4-20

27.5" 

Jeff, I was concentrating so hard on getting the picture right that I completely forgot my certificate. Can you forgive me this once, please?

Great fish Craig good for 27.5 points. Well done!!

Yeah, I put my camera on manual mode. If you want the job done right ...

(05-06-2020, 03:52 PM)catchinon Wrote: [Image: TP6A4138.jpg]
Utah Lake
5-4-20

27.5" 

Jeff, I was concentrating so hard on getting the picture right that I completely forgot my certificate. Can you forgive me this once, please?

Great fish Craig good for 27.5 points. Well done!!

Posted

Cool
Utah Lake
5-8-20
28" [Image: TP6A4147.jpg]   [Image: TP6A4147.jpg]

Looks like 28 points. Liked the lighting better in first set of photos but understand a 28 is better than 27.5