Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to go
Well, tomorrow is my birthday.  I have fished on my birthday every year for the last 54 years, since age 10.

I live in Salt Lake County, where can I go while complying with the state and county/city directives?
Just have to wet a line so I can say I did.
(04-06-2020, 04:04 AM)Gone Forever Wrote: Well, tomorrow is my birthday.  I have fished on my birthday every year for the last 54 years, since age 10.

I live in Salt Lake County, where can I go while complying with the state and county/city directives?
Just have to wet a line so I can say I did.
Not sure how close you are to the Jordan river but that's an option.
aint much water in the jordan now its kinda Sad  its all in utah lake for now
so im not limiting my fishing to that county till they being the powers that be put more water in it
and id probably consider bountiful pond for better social distance space reguardless of what county its in
been seeing fish being caught in grandpas sandy urban pond sego lilly ish
its a crapshoot as to how crowded it may be on any given day it varies
i often stop by otwh and toss a few if there's room to cast
the ones @ 114ish are drawn down and meh vis but had peeps fishing last sun
deckers needs water too at least for how i want to fish it
enjoy your dob and wet a line for me its nofunday again
"I have found I have had my reward
In the doing of the thing" Halden Buzz Holmstrom
There are some good canals and lakes around some business in West Valley we Used to fish. But people just couldn't pick up after THEMSELVES and they are posted. Thanks you trashy people.

I just don't see, some people just don't get it.
Please take a garbage bag with you.
Thanks
There are a lot of Community/ Urban Fisheries around the valley. Google it. My brother caught a 20" rainbow in one pond earlier this year. If you like small trout in streams, try the Cottonwoods.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Millcreek.  Running fast but clear, cold as ice.  Fished the 3wt 7' using a cream zebra midge.  Caught one on 3rd cast.  Came home.  Self quarentine continues.
You all be safe out there and keep your distance.
Glad to hear it went well for you.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Congrats on continuing your fishing tradition ands catching one at that